- Acu-detox is a 5-point auricular (ear) acupuncture treatment protocol established by the National Addiction and Detoxification Association (NADA).
- Acupuncture is preformed by placing thin, sterilized needles into both ears. Acu-detox is given in a group setting for about 45 minutes.
- Auricular (ear) detox uses both acupuncture needles and acupressure beads to treat addiction problems.
- It is currently used in government and hospital programs and is the norm within drug rehab, drug community projects and prisons globally.
- The most research concerning auricular detox has been in the treatment of substance abuse, alcoholism, nicotine use, and even sugar abuse.
- It has been used for various mental health problems such as trauma, anxiety, depression and irritability.
- Reports show it helps patients with the symptoms of withdrawal, feeling inner peace or calm, sleeping better, are not as anxious and feel more present in the moment.
- It allows a person to really start to explore what aspects of life brought them to this current moment in time and promotes self awareness.
$30 for walk-ins
$15.00 for CPS, Probation/Parole referrals
Call and schedule an appointment Telephone: 940 497-5576